5 ways to remove white residue on clothes after washing
Sometimes after washing, you see white residue on clothes. Or every time I see the washing machine disassembled, looking at the dirty layer on the surface of the washing tub makes people scared to death! You can pay more attention when washing clothes, so that the dirt on the washing machine does not accumulate too quickly. But the dirt still accumulates, you are wondering, how to remove detergent residue from clothes. The article will guide 5 ways to remove white residue on clothes after washing
Detergent must be dissolved
Many people do not pay attention, put washing powder directly into clothes, causing washing powder to not dissolve and clumping, creating white residue on clothes after washing. Therefore, after disassembling the inner and outer drums of the washing machine, a lot of debris is clearly visible. It is recommended that families using washing powder must dissolve the detergent to avoid residues.
How to remove detergent residue from clothes
When the washing machine is used for more than half a year, some dirt, residue will be deposited on the interlayer between the inner and outer cylinders of the washing machine, which will breed harmful bacteria and cause "second pollution". level" when washing. clothes. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the drum every 2 months. You can buy a dedicated washing machine cleaner to clean your washing machine regularly, or use baking soda to clean and citric acid to disinfect.
Method of cleaning with baking soda powder:
Drain the water to full, or use the washing machine's "tank cleaning" function, add 1 cup (about 100g) of baking soda, let the washer agitate for 3 to 5 minutes, let stand and soak for more than 30 minutes then drain the water, then fill it with clean water and wash it once again with the normal washing program.
Disinfection method with citric acid:
After the washer is cleaned, fill it with water and pour in 1 cup of citric acid (refer to product description to determine how much to add), let the washer agitate for a few minutes, soak for more than 30 minutes, and then rinse. with water and a common wash cycle.
Since the cleaning method by soaking detergent can only dissolve surface dirt, it is recommended that you seek professional cleaning for a thorough cleaning every 2 years! ! Through the two-pronged method of regular maintenance and professional cleaning, the washing machine will stay clean, making your clothes really clean every day.
Disposal of dirty or torn filter bags and filters
– Most front-loading or top-loading washing machines have a cloth bag used to filter cotton or lint of clothes when washing, it works to prevent these cotton and fabric fibers from entering the water source. clogged ducts, on the other hand, also filter out the dirt so that they don't stick to the washed clothes. White fuzz on black clothes after washing is also caused by this.
– This bag is like a garbage filter bag for a washing machine, if this filter bag is damaged or dirty, the dirt and lint of each wash will not be filtered clean, washing machine leaving grey residue on clothes, make them dirtier.
– Please remove this bag from the washing machine and empty the garbage in it, use a brush to clean the bag and put it back on. And if the filter bag is torn, you buy a new filter bag and replace the old torn filter bag
Cleaning soap dispensers/trays
– Cleaning the box and tray containing soap and water also affects the hygiene and safety of the washing tub. You let the washing machine run one more time with no clothes only clean water to remove residual dirt. Then use a soft cloth to dry.
– You do not necessarily need to clean the drum and the boxes/trays every day, but you should do it every two weeks to keep the tub clean.
Keep the inside and outside of the washing machine ventilated
It is best to place the washing machine in a well-ventilated place at home, because a humid and poorly ventilated environment is easy to promote the growth of bacteria and mold in the drum. The lid of the washing machine should be left open for ventilation at least one hour after washing, or use the drying function to dry the inside of the drum before closing the lid to prevent mold growth.