How to clean a microwave with vinegar or lemon juice
Microwave is an indispensable household appliance in families, often used to heat food. But the grease stains easily stick to the inner wall or the broth splashes out, if not wiped immediately, it will produce a characteristic smell over time, the stains that take a long time to dry are also difficult to clean! Regular cleaning of the microwave can not only prolong its life, but also ensure that the food being cooked does not have a foul smell. How to clean a microwave? Follow the instructions for cleaning the microwave with lemon juice or vinegar below:
How to clean the microwave with lemon juice
- You cut a lemon in half and put it in a bowl of water or a glass of water. Then put it in the microwave.
- Turn on the microwave for about 1-3 minutes, until the lemon is hot and there is steam in the oven.
The acidic solution from the lemon will evaporate inside the oven, removing stubborn stains.
- At that time, you just need to use a paper or towel to clean the inside of the oven and then wash the turntable as usual. Cleaning the microwave with lemon also has an effective deodorizing effect. The essential oil in the lemon peel will overwhelm the unpleasant food odors in the oven cavity.
- The turntable can also be wiped with lemon juice, once it dries, put it back in the oven! (Remember that the inside of the microwave must be kept dry.)
- Finally, wipe down the door handles and frames, and you're done!
- Put half a bowl of water mixed with vinegar into a glass bowl and put it in the middle of the oven because of the waves.
- Turn on medium mode for 3-5 minutes. Steam will rise all over the microwave walls and the vinegar will loosen stubborn food stains on the microwave walls.
- Then, use a dry rag to wipe off grease and food. Take the glass turntable in the microwave and wash it with dish soap as usual. Carefully clean all 4 sides of the oven because food often gets splashed and stuck to the top of the oven.
Do you still have questions about How to clean a microwave?
- After cleaning the inside of the oven, wipe it again with clean water. Carefully wipe down thoroughly so that there is no residual acid solution, dishwashing liquid or glass cleaner. Use a dry rag to wipe it again.
- Use soft cloths to clean to avoid scratching the paint surface.